Use the template:
ITEMS (MAXIMUM OF 10 PLEASE):
Note: Fresh goods are ok in chch, but hard to send by courier due to how long it takes to be delivered to you.
On Monday and Tuesday our team will be putting together your order, and will call you to get credit card details over the phone. This is a much quicker way for us to process payments, so please keep your phone handy!
If you don't have a credit card we can send you an invoice to pay online but please be aware that this will push the delivery time out and you may not receive your order the same week. We will do our best though!!
Once we have your payment, we will get the box of goodies heading out your way on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. Either we will deliver it ourselves or it will go with a courier. If it goes with courier it may take a few days to arrive, sorry but this is just the way it is at the moment. Our courier company has been amazing to deal with, but they are needing to prioritise deliveries to hospitals and supermarkets, which of course we understand!
What you can do to help us:
- Please keep your list to what would fit in a medium sized box, no massive orders at the moment please!
- Please don't send us multiple emails, it's hard to keep track of, and every time you make an adjustment to your order it creates a trail of emails.
- Please be aware that we are not doing deliveries every day, so if you don't hear from us between Weds-Sun, do not worry!! We will see your email!
- Fresh goods: shouldn't be a problem to send fresh goods if you are in chch, if your box is going with PBT couriers we suggest you do not order perishables due to the lag in delivery.
- Lastly, thank you!! We are very happy that we can still run a delivery service, and we appreciate that you are taking the time to order from us. It's definitely a work in progress, and we will keep updating you as our processes become more streamlined!
We hope you are staying well, and finding lots of nice things to do at home.
All the best,
Your Piko delivery team.